- Magnetic Laundry Guide: This laundry symbols sign is the ultimate guide for laundry care allowing you to quickly access wash, dry, iron, and dry clean instructions in a glance. Decode complex laundry symbols effortlessly, ensuring your clothes receive the care they deserve
- Simple Laundry Guidance: This laundry symbols magnet includes over 30 of the most common symbols to help you navigate clothing that can be ironed, what is dry clean only, and what needs to be bleached
- Strong Magnet Backing: This laundry symbols guide chart is designed to stick easily to the front of your washing machine, dryer, or any flat magnetic surfaces, providing instant access to essential laundry care information
- Clear and Easy To Read: Designed with clear, legible text and user-friendly graphics, this 5x7-inch laundry care symbols chart ensures you can quickly understand and apply laundry care instructions
- What's Included: You will receive (1) Talented Kitchen magnetic laundry symbols chart; ideal for use at home, apartment, campus laundry rooms, or in commercial laundromats
- ASIN: b08xycjjvk
Simplify your laundry routine with this 5x7-inch magnetic laundry care guide, the ultimate companion for your family's wardrobe care. Carefully crafted for convenience, this laundry symbols guide provides essential information right at your fingertips helping you easily decode washing, drying, ironing, bleach, pressing, and dry cleaning symbols. This laundry symbols sign is a valuable asset for ensuring your garments receive the care they deserve. Sized for efficiency, this magnet quickly and easily delivers the information you need, making it perfect for everyone handling your family's laundry tasks. Plus, its durability ensures it can withstand the heat and humidity of your laundry room, allowing you to place it near your washer and dryer for effortless access. Elevate your laundry game and wave goodbye to laundry-related stress with this practical and informative laundry care magnet from Talented Kitchen!
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov