- Includes: 12 magnetic spice tins with lids and adhesive discs, 269 labels in 2 styles, 125 clear seasoning stickers, 144 chalkboard-style labels, and, 3 wall base plates, and 1 conversion chart
- Most Common Spices: Customize the magnetic spice containers with the preprinted, water-resistant vinyl seasoning label stickers in 2 styles; spice labels feature the most commonly used seasonings
- Sift-and-Pour Lids: The magnetic spice jars for refrigerator have transparent shaker lids to quickly identify contents inside; add spice gradually with the small sift holes
- Space-Saving Design: Our magnet spice organization for fridge also attaches to most flat metal surfaces; they are ideal for apartments, RVs, dorm rooms, and those who appreciate a minimalist kitchen
- Practical Size: Talented Kitchen spice jars are 2.5x2 inches; wall plates are 12.5x3 inches; rectangular stickers are 1.5x0.5 inches; black labels are 1-inch each; conversion chart is 5x7 inches
- ASIN: b07dfm9zyq
Organize your kitchen with these all-in-one magnetic spice jars with magnetic plates. This kit has 12 seasoning containers with lids, 3 wall plates, 269 spice labels in 2 styles, 12 heavy-duty adhesive discs, and a magnetic kitchen conversation chart. These magnetic spice tins with wall plates are essential if you live in a small apartment, tiny home, college dorm room, or own an RV. The empty 3-ounce spice rack wall mount magnetic measure 2.5x2 inches and feature magnetic backing. The sift/pour shaker lids have a transparent window that lets you quickly locate seasonings while cooking, baking, and prepping food. Customize the magnetic spice rack for refrigerator use the pre-printed, water-resistant vinyl labels in 2 styles. The 144-count round chalkboard-style set comes with 131 spice names, 5 blank stickers, and 8 number decals in white text. The 125-count clear rectangular seasoning stickers measure 1.5x0.5 inches and feature 121 spice names and 4 blank stickers for customization. Our seasoning stickers feature the most commonly used seasonings and herbs, including salt, cardamom, bay leaves, cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, thyme, cloves, chili powder, oregano, basil, rosemary, cayenne, mustard seed, nutmeg, cinnamon, turmeric, garlic powder, onion powder, and allspice. Quickly and easily mount the magnetic spice rack with the 12.5x3-inch wall plates and industrial-strength, double-sided adhesive discs. Finally, this set comes with a magnetic kitchen measurement conversion chart for the fridge. This handy reference chart includes the most common metric and imperial conversions. We recommend keeping the rv spice rack away from continuous steam, such as a kitchen range. Before first use, we suggest cleaning each tin with a damp cloth and hand-drying them right after.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov