- Hot Sauce Bottles 5 oz: These refillable hot sauce bottles with caps are the perfect packaging solution for homemade hot sauces, salad dressings, vanilla extracts, oils, vinegars, and syrups
- Many Uses: These glass sauce bottles are perfect for gifting sauces to your coworkers, friends, or loved ones; use the hot sauce bottle labels to customize them for any special occasion or celebration
- Complete Set: Our refillable 5oz woozy bottles set comes with a red funnel for convenient and easy refilling; everything you need to start your homemade sauce making journey
- Reliable Quality: Each bottle for hot sauce measures approximately 6.75x1.75 inches with a 1-inch opening, is made with heavy-duty glass, and is dishwasher safe
- Bulk Set: You will receive 14 empty small glass bottles for hot sauce with 14 drippers, 14 screw-on caps, 14 black wrap capsules, and 18 blank chalkboard labels
- ASIN: b078hhpydj
Our 14-pack refillable hot sauce bottles 5 oz set features a classic design and premium quality materials—includes commercial grade refillable glass bottles for hot sauce with a 5 fluid ounce capacity (150ml). Organize hot sauces, dressings, and condiments with a uniform look for a neat counter or pantry. Useful for storing, bringing to the table, or bottling homemade sauces. Ideal for DIY gifts or commercial use. This set includes 14 commercial-grade glass bottles for hot sauce, 18 blank chalkboard labels to customize your labels, a white chalk marker, 1 silicone small funnel (simplifying refilling task), 14 airtight screw-on caps, and insert dripper, 14 black shrink band capsules, and kitchen magnetic conversion chart. Plastic drippers allow for easy dispensing, and airtight screw-on lids provide a snug seal so you can store away your sauce and take it wherever you need to go.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov